Friday, December 31, 2010

December Hardanger Card


This is December's Hardanger Card from Nordic Needle's Hardanger card of the month club. I must admit this one is probably my favorite. The colors are a real pretty pink and greenish grey. The pattern was fun and the whole card came out really nice. I had a lot of fun with all these cards and when Nordic Needle has another hardanger of the month that I like I will do it again. They are doing a bookmark of the month in 2011 and I'm not into bookmarks.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this one! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work you do!! Here's wishing you a Happy 2011 filled with love, laughter and time for stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful December card...surprised by the colors, but very very beautiful.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete