Sunday, March 6, 2011

English Garden

It's finally done!! I don't want to say that this was one of the most awful projects I've done in awhile but......my eyes have fallen out long ago. It came out beautiful and I'm very glad that I did it but, I will think twice before I do another 40 ct. silk gauze with so much back stitching. The actual stitching was not that bad, just the back stitching. I will be taking it to the framers to have it mounted and then I will bully my sweet hubby into making me a frame.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic I adore this masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was worth the effort, but I can see why you got so frustrated with it. Good on you for not abandoning it altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Now you can take a break and stitch something easier next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looks very intricate. I would have probably given up on it halfway through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very detailed. Wonderful job. I would have had to have had 2 projects agoing when doing this. usually only 1 at a time.
    WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Did you almost go blind stitching this? It is truely beautiful and I look forward to seeing the frame hubby makes for it.

    ReplyDelete