Sunday, January 8, 2012

First WIP of 2012


I have made a couple of New Year Resolutions and my blog is one of them. I've decided this year that I will take pictures of my WIP's instead of just the finished project. I have picked some rather large projects and if I waited until they were done, it might be awhile before I posted. I have a rotation going with six projects and three weekend projects. This is my first project and it's new for this year, it's called Castles in the Air by Pappillon Creations. I love the colors that I have selected. I was going to do a red in place of the yellow but, when I put the yellow in I decided that went with the blues and greens a lot better. I hope you come back to see how I am doing with all nine projects through out this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment