Thursday, February 23, 2012

The King's Vegetable Garden by Martina Weber

 


I was having trouble stitching on my other large Chaterlaine Mystery Sampler, Convent's Herbal Garden. So I got out this one and I am liking this one a lot more. I think this one will replace the Herbal Garden. I probably won't be doing much stitching for several days. I am getting a partial knee replacement tomorrow and I will probably have a lot of pain meds. in me for a few days. No sense in stitching when you have to redo every thing you've stitched. So, when I get something new in a couple of weeks I will post it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! All the best for your surgery, I hope you will recover quickly and won't have too much discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery and I hope you heal quickly. Beautiful stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you won't get this comment until after your surgery, but I hope everything turns out ok and your recovery is quick and as painless as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes on your surgery! I do find stitching helps with my ability to deal moderate pain. BTW, If you are hurting bad post-op, don't be foolish - speak up and ask for help from your doc! Your body will heal better, if it's not stressed out with severe pain. Blessings! Joan in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    YourKing's Vegetable Garden WIP is beautiful.

    You have some really lovely stitching on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful!
    Mary Louise in IN

    ReplyDelete