Saturday, March 17, 2012

Button Sampler


Well, I didn't get as much stitching done as I had hoped. Pain meds and stitching just don't agree but, I am doing better and I am not taking hardly any pain meds now. I have some nerve problems in the back of my leg but, I am hoping this will go away. Thanks so much for all of you who wished me luck on my surgery, it was much appreciated. Any how, I got this Button Sampler from Nordic Needle up to date as well as The Great Excape below. Hopefully I can keep recovering without anymore problems.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I hope you recover really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!

    Mary Louise in IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just had the chance to look at all of your finishes and they are amazing. Your hardanger is gorgeous. That is something I have not had the nerve to try yet, just the thought of cutting threads in your stitching scares me. I hope your knee heals quickly and you can get back to a normal stitching schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted you to know that I am giving you the Liebster Award. I really enjoy your site and wanted to share it with others.
    March Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so brave to be doing intricate work like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks every one you are so generous with your comments.

    ReplyDelete