Sunday, April 8, 2012

Updating this blog

I would like to thank every one for their thoughts, prayers and wonderful comments. I am still fighting the good fight with my knee and fibromyalgia and I do seem to be making some progress.

I am going to a wonderful retreat this coming Wednesday down in Branson, Missouri where Cecellia's Samplers is sponsoring this very fun event. I hope to make a lot of progress on several of my projects and will have some pictures to post.

I have been working hard on Judy Odell's jewelery box SAL that she has started and decided to break off of that and do some work on my rotation. I will be doing Papillion Creations SAL, 80 Stitches Around the World and will post pictures of that one too.

Hope every one has had a wonderful Easter. I will post pictures of my progress next weekend.

4 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy your retreat and that the fibro behaves its self for you and your knee also :) looking forward to seeing pics :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you really enjoy your retreat and I think I'm going to try Papillons Creations SAL too. I'm very excited, I've never done anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to the retreat in Branson as well - but sadly, I'm going to the 2nd one that starts on the 19th. Darn, it would have been fun to meet you. Maybe you can give me a "sneak peek" at some of the fun that will be in store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have great fun at the retreat, and I hope the health issue continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete