Sunday, November 18, 2012

Progress on Fairy Grandmother

I haven't been posting much lately. Actually I've been doing a lot of stitching on other things. I have started a EGA GCC Dresden Garden and I've also started Home Sweet Home. I will be posting pictures of these as well when I have a little more to share. I will be getting my first cataract off tomorrow and the second will be on December 3. After this I should be stitching a whole lot more because I will be able to see better. So here is the progress I've made on Fair Grandmother.

6 comments:

  1. Fairy Grandmother looks lovely! Good luck with your cataract surgery and I'm sure you'll be stitching like crazy with better eyesight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for your speedy recovery and stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best with your cataract, had mine done about 7 years ago now, unfortunately still have to wear glasses but the glare from car headlights no longer bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you every one. The surgery went well, I knew what was going on the whole time. My eye is sore and blurry but, should clear up as soon as the drops fade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FG looks beautiful! I'm glad the surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful...love the colors in her...I have this pattern too....I am hoping to start and finish her someday. I have to finish some UFO's first though.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete