Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Finish of 2013

This is my first finish of 2013. This ornament is part of Nordic Needle's Hardanger Christmas Ornament Club. I now have two left in the club. I have also redone my WIP list on the right hand side. Some of these I haven't started yet, but I will be shortly. I have two hardanger clubs from Nordic Needle that I intend on keeping up with. I have two clubs from last year I need to finish. I will be starting Chaterlain's Mystery Sampler 16 in January, continuing to keep up with ATW 80 by Papillion Creations and other projects that are almost done. I will be posting all of these projects and their progress as the year goes by. I now belong to several groups that will help me do all of this. Stand by for my smokin needle.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - I just so your teacup with a cross stitch finish, on my bucket list. Just not enough time. I do lots of cross stitching for World of Cross Stitching for the nursing home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the first finish of 2013 - have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so professional! I thought about joining that hardanger club, but I wasn't sure I had the skills for it. What a beautiful set of finishes for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornament is beautiful! "Stand by for my smoking needle" made me laugh! Have a great stitchy New Year!

    ReplyDelete