Monday, February 25, 2013

Herbal Convent Garden - Chatelaine FINISHED

It's been over 10 years since I started this piece and I now have it done. This piece is a really beauty and the hundreds of beads was really worth it. It took me over a week alone to put on all the beads. Below are the pictures of a corner urn, one of the gates (and these are all different), and the middle. The very middle is a cute little flower over one.These pictures look a bit yellow, actually the material is ecru. I am so glad it is done, now it's off to the framers.

11 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Julie! Congratulations on such a wonderful job - it is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just out of this world Julie...wow...it is sure beautiful....way to go girl....congratulations on your big finish. You did a terrific job in stitching this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Faith and Linda for such wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and I can hardly wait to see it back from the framer. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice I love the fabric you choose. This was one of the first ones I brought but never started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is so lovely! beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! love the colors and design. Great finish no matter how long it took.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It is really gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing it framed (as I'm sure you are, too).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie,
    This is truly magnificent! Congratulations on your finish. Does this mean there's still hope for my Mystery IX getting done? Lol! I think she's way into the double digits on her mysteries now (maybe XX by now?) so I've been taking my time. Love looking at your work. You should be really proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kevin,

    There is always hope, I have her King's Vegetable Garden almost done. I also started her most recent which is Mystery XVI. The colors of this one is so scrumptious (I love the names). Keep working on it, you'll get it done.

    ReplyDelete